Today the 8th of march I did research on youtube, http://www.ramptech.com/,
andhttp://www.doityourself.com/stry/h2pourconcrete. Also tried to get the idea of what i need to do if i wanted to actually go through with my idea of transforming my back yard of dirt and plants in to a concrete floor and a skate box/ledge on the side with a basketball hoop in the ground on the other side. this was just an idea i had, and im researching if it is possible. also in this class time i emailed my Uncle who could help me with this because he is a legit carpenter and works with concrete a lot. We are close so he would probably help me with the technical things to make this project not a joke. so i emailed him asking him he is down with the idea and if it is do able. also i already go the OK from my mom the other day. Lastly i looked up what materials i might need to have to do this whole thing. I found that I can either make a whole box out of solid concrete or i would use blocks and stack maybe around 15 of those concrete squares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a very cool idea! like how you are so passionate, so determined you went and emailed your uncle already to get started. I also like how this project incorporates all your favorite activities into one object.
ReplyDelete