Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quintessence post



I feel like the best skate shoe in the world are vans. Rocking it old school man. I think that everyone in one point in their life has worn the skate shoes called VANS! But just not only are these shoes built to walk around at school or with your date, or whatever, but they are built to shred. Vans halfcabs are the best skate shoe that is made. The reasons that they are the best of the best because they are so cheep, for instance skate shoes run from $30-$160. I get my vans Halfcabs for $30 from my local skate shop. I have had 6 pairs of halfcabs in like every color. Also they last forever, for instance i have had shoes that ripped so bad that my feet were showing in almost 5 different spots only in about 6 hours of skating. But when i went skating with my Halfcabs they lasted 4 months. Thats long for skate shoes. Also they are mid tops, so that means that you will not cut up your ankles while skating and also it gives you good ankle support, Which you really need when skating. And lastly the soles of most vans are called waffle grip, Which it the best board feel sole of any skate shoe. And i have tried almost every brand of shoes and I skate Halfcabs Right now! Skate or die!

No comments:

Post a Comment